|By Marketwired .||
|September 2, 2014 11:23 AM EDT||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - September 02, 2014) - Netvibes, the Dashboard of Everything, today announced that Twitter's new Analytics offering can be easily imported into Netvibes Premium dashboards, giving users an even deeper view into their brand's social and online presence. Netvibes MisoData delivers drag-to-compare analytics on any dataset, enabling users to ask critical business questions about their Twitter data. For example: discover how your company's tweets correlate with sales numbers, or compare your brand's Twitter presence with your Facebook page.
Netvibes' personalized dashboards empower users to listen, learn and act on everything that matters to them online. Delivering social media and brand monitoring, news aggregation, drag-and-drop analytics and data visualization -- all in one easy-to-use and fully customizable platform -- Netvibes is the ultimate social media dashboard.
The new Twitter Analytics service enables users to track a number of metrics, including tweet reach and engagement rate. By exporting the Twitter data as a .CSV file and importing it into their Netvibes dashboard, Netvibes MisoData users can manipulate and analyze their Twitter Analytics data in an infinite variety of ways. Create customized charts and graphs to see how many people your tweets have reached over time. Achieve never-before-possible insights into your Twitter activity and discover which topics resonate most with your audience.
Available only from Netvibes, the MisoData analytics tool enables users to drag-and-compare any data to instantly discover trends and correlations. With MisoData, users can ask questions of all their data, find immediate answers, and calculate the ROI of any activity.
MisoData is a powerful tool for Twitter Analytics, enabling users to slice-and-dice the data in different ways to answer their biggest social media questions:
- How is our brand perceived online?
- What is the ROI of our Twitter campaign? How does that compare with Facebook?
- Does Twitter reach correlate with our website traffic?
- How do our sales numbers compare with our Twitter engagement score?
Social Media Analytics from Netvibes
In addition to supporting Twitter Analytics data, Netvibes enables users to aggregate and compare all their social activity across Facebook, YouTube, Google+ and other social channels.
Try Netvibes for Free
To learn more about Netvibes or to sign up for a free trial, please contact us at http://www.netvibes.com/en/contact.
Netvibes (now part of Dassault Systèmes) is the leader in dashboard intelligence, powering Fortune 500 brands, agencies and enterprises worldwide. For consumers, Netvibes Basic is the most awarded dashboard engine that helps millions of people around the world instantly dashboard everything that matters to them most. For agencies, Netvibes for your Agency offers custom social dashboards to prove social ROI for any campaign, automate reporting, and deliver faster insights to clients. For enterprises, Netvibes for Enterprise connects virtually all internal systems plus the social web together on a secure, real-time dashboard intelligence portal that's accessible anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- i-Technology Predictions for 2007: Where's It All Headed?
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- "Mobile Web 2.0" – How Web 2.0 Impacts Mobility & Digital Convergence
- "Real-World Flex" by Adobe's Christophe Coenraets
- The OpenAjax Technology Vision: Accelerating Customer Success with AJAX
- A Compelling Ajax Discussion in New York City
- SOA World Expo: Enterprise Mashup Services
- Coach Wei's "Direct From Web 2.0" Blog: The Converging Developer Community
- Implementing SOA Without Enterprise Mashups? You Might As Well Kiss Your Job Goodbye!